Save hundreds of man hours!
Snow Removal Tarp
Construction site snow removal has never been easier thanks to the Strong Man Snow Removal Tarp. Strong Man quality combined with a practical way to remove freshly fallen snow makes this a must have for every jobsite. Simply lay your tarp out before the snow falls, yellow webbing always facing down, attach the corners to a crane or lift after the snowfall and lift the snow off of your jobsite and watch your productivity and efficiency improve. A practical solution for a common problem. And most importantly, it’s safe. How safe? Strong Man safe! Put your shovels away and save hundreds of man hours with the Strong Man Snow Removal Tarp!
*For use with freshly fallen snow only
*Never use a damaged, torn or ripped tarp
*Not designed to move equipment, tools, construction paraphernalia, supplies or other jobsite items
*Webbing must always face down when being used
*Never stand under tarp that is in use and never maneuver/move tarp over jobsite personnel or buildings that may contain jobsite personnel.
Tarp Lifting Capacity Maximum: 4,000 lbs
Initial Lift of 2,000 lbs with additional lifts in 500 lb increments to an end point of 4,000 lbs.
Lift Cycle test: 2″ yellow webbing 12,000 lb. breaking strength
DownloadsSnow Tarp Cut & Spec Sheet
- 18 oz heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester
- Stock color: Black
- Stock size: 20’x20’ or 25’x25′
- Snow Removal Tarp with 4 loop points
- 2″ yellow webbing 12,000 lb. breakthrough strength
- Stainless Steel, rust-proof grommets installed 24” on center around the perimeter of the tarp
- Webbing-reinforced perimeter
- Heat-sealed seam construction
- Constructed with heavy-duty, UV-resistant thread with “lockstitch sewing” around the perimeter
- Made in the USA
* Specifications subject to change.
- Jobsite snow removal
- Superior fabrication and Strong Man Quality
- Easy to use & efficient
- Helps to keep your jobsite on schedule & on budget by saving you labor & lost man hours
- Weather resistant, mildew & mold-resistant
Sizes and Availability
- 20′ x 20′
- 25′ x 25′