Construction site debris removal just became much easier thanks to the introduction of the Strong Man Demo Tarp. Long identified as a problem that consumes time, man power and resources, debris removal was a task in search of a solution. Strong Man quality, combined with a practical way to remove debris makes this a must have for every jobsite. Simply lay your tarp on the ground, with the webbing always facing down, load the debris to be removed, attach the corners to a crane or lift and remove the debris off of your jobsite. Instantly watch your productivity and efficiency improve. A practical solution for a common problem. Strong Man products: solutions that work! Save hundreds of man hours with the Strong Man Demo Tarp!
*Never use a damaged, torn or ripped tarp.
*For use with general job-site debris; do no overload or puncture.
*Webbing must always face down when being used
*Never stand under tarp that is in use and never maneuver/move tarp over jobsite personnel or buildings that may contain jobsite personnel.
Tarp Lifting Capacity Maximum: 4,000 lbs
Initial Lift of 2,000 lbs with additional lifts in 500 lb increments to an end point of 4,000 lbs.
Lift Cycle test: 200 lifts at 4,000 lbs
- 20 Oz RFL Polyester
- Stock Color: Red/Brown
- Webbing Color: Black
- Non-Fire Retardant
- Manufactured With Heavy-Duty 2″ Webbing (4) Double-Stitched In A Criss-Cross Pattern For Maximum Strength And Ease Of Movement
- Tarp Is Equipped With Eight 8″ Lifting Hoops For Easy Lifting Capability
- Reinforced Hem With “Lock-Stitch Sewing” Around The Perimeter
- UV-Resistant Thread
- Rip-Resistant Fabric
- Superior Fabrication And Strong Man Quality
- Made In The USA
- Jobsite Debris Removal
- Easy To Use & Efficient
- Durable & Long Lasting
- Keep Your Jobsite On Schedule And On Budget By Eliminating Wasted Man Hours & Labor
Sizes and Availability
Sizes Made To Order:
- 6′ X 6′
- 8′ X 8′
- 10′ X 10′
- 12′ X 12′
- 20′ X 20′