VaporBlock® 10 & 15
Moisture & Vapor Barriers
VaporBlock® is a high performance, multi-layer underslab vapor barrier designed to retard moisture migration through concrete slabs and concrete walls to protect your structure from:
- MOLD: VaporBlock® reduces moisture condensation within a structure, impeding the growth of molds, mildews and fungi.
- MOISTURE: VaporBlock® protects flooring materials by maintaining moisture levels well below the requirements of ASTME-1745-11.
- RADON: VaporBlock® is used as a component of radon mitigation systems to protect indoor-air quality and occupant health.
VaporBlock® 15 meets an impressive, virtually zero-perm rating at less than 0.001 perms after conditioning to exceed requirements in ACI 302.2R-06, section 9.3.
VaporBlock® is one of the most effective underslab vapor barriers on the market today! Benefits include:
- Ultra low moisture vapor permeability
- Industry-leading puncture resistance
- High tensile tear strength
- Resistance to decay
- Resists attack by organisms in the contacting soil.
- Greatly reduces damaging moisture migration through walls and under concrete slabs.
- Resists tearing and puncture during the installation phases.
- Available in convenient sizes for fast and easy installation as well as minimal seams.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM E 1745 (plastic water-vapor retarders used in contact with soil or granular fill under concrete slabs) performance classes.
- Excellent “Perm Ratings”.
- Underslab Vapor Retarder/Barrier
- Foundation Wall Vapor Retarder
- Radon Retarder
Sizes and Availability
- VaporBlock 10 – 15’ x 200’
- VaporBlock 15 – 12’ x 200’