Stock and custom sizes available.
Personnel Safety Nets
Debris & Safety Netting
Whatever the job, it’s always smart to use Strong Man Personnel Safety Netting. Personnel safety netting and debris containment nets keep your workers and the public safe, protecting adjacent properties while preventing loss of valuable material and time. Our safety netting can provide personnel fall protection and debris protection– all in one system. Debris netting, when combined with structural netting as a backing ,provides the highest strength in applications requiring heavy debris containment. Strong Man’s personnel netting is made of high tenacity synthetic diamond mesh designed to meet your most rigorous construction demands– and tested to meet or exceed ANSI A10.11-2010. In addition, our nets are certified to meet the requirements of the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers and all applicable OSHA safety rules and regulations. Personnel safety nets are typically installed during building and bridge construction, overpass and tunnel work, industrial yard maintenance and during energy and oil facility turnarounds.
Personnel Safety Protection improves productivity and reduces downtime from injuries and clean up. Easy to install, easy to use, low maintenance, low cost.
Personnel netting is not only an on-the-job safety requirement, it’s good for your personnel’s morale. Protect your most valuable asset, your personnel, and keep your job site on time and in compliance by installing Strong Man products.
Available with or without debris liners.
- Industrial grade high tenacity knotted nylon netting with 3 1/2 inch diamond mesh for high impact shock absorption
- 17,500 FT-LB dynamic drop test capacity (ANSI A10.11-2010)
- 1/2 inch High Tenacity Polypropylene synthetic rope rated at 5,000 lb. in border
- Steel snap hooks (4′ on center & staggered for attachment to nets)
- UV-Treated & Stabilized
- Certified to meet the requirements of ANSI A10.11, the U.S. Army Corp. of Engineers, and all applicable OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Provides Fall Protection For Job Site Personnel
- High Rise Construction
- Industrial yards, plants, refineries and oil drilling platforms
- Bridge Construction, Demolition and Maintenance
- Protects Pedestrians and Neighboring Properties
- Tunnel & Overpass Construction
Sizes and Availability
- Stock & custom sizes available
- Standard & Heavy Duty Styles Available
- Available with or without debris liners
- Fire Retardant Nets, that comply with NFPA 701 Meth II, available as custom order