FR White meets NFPA 701 Method
Whether it is from rain, sleet or melting snow and ice, leaks happen. Have a roof over your head? Does it leak? If so, Strong Man has a tarp that can divert that nasty leak out of your warehouse, office or home, and right out of your hair! Say goodbye to cheap blue tarps & keep the garbage can outside where it belongs by installing a Strong Man Drainage Tarp!
Simply put, this tarp is designed to be suspended over equipment or any important items that you want to keep dry. It has hardware in the middle of the tarp that attaches to any standard ¾” garden hose that allows water to be diverted safely away from the item you are protecting. Simple to install and easy to understand. Various sizes to meet a variety of needs.
Jobsite solutions, courtesy of Strong Man!
- Fire Retardant: Meets NFPA 701 Method II & Boston Fire Marshal Test BFD IX-1
- High density white woven polyethylene
- Super strong 14×14 weave, 15 mil thickness
- Equipped with a fitting that easily connects to any standard 3/4″ garden hose
- 1” D-ring with webbing in each corner. 12×12 & 15×15 sizes have an additional D-ring on each side (middle)
- Double stitched hems
Sizes and Availability
- 3′ X 6′ (10 per carton)
- 6′ X 6′ (10 per carton)
- 6′ X 8′ (10 per carton)
- 6′ X 10′ (5 per carton)
- 10′ X 10′ (5 per carton)
- 12′ X 12′ (5 per carton)
- 15′ X 15′ (5 per carton)
- All Tarps Listed are Finished Size
- *Sizes 12’x12′ & 15’x15′ have additional D-Rings on each side (middle)